An austere classic cocktail with a hint of class, W San Francisco‘s Italo Franco Affair is a delightfully bitter cognac concoction that will never go out of style.
The Italo Franco Affair
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1oz Courvoisier VS Cognac
.75oz Tuaca Liqueur
.25oz Charbay “Nostalgie” Black Walnut Liqueur
3 drops Bittermens Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- Measure and combine all ingredients into a proper mixing glass and add cubed ice.
- Gently stir for approximately 30 rotations with bar spoon.
- Strain entire contents of mixing glass into a Double Rocks glass.
- Add one large cube of ice with tongs.
- Add the grapefruit garnish and serve.