Partying in Hollywood is all about sun, stars, and style, and for this year’s WAKE UP CALL music festival at W Hollywood, looking the part is just as important. Whether it be the perfect ensemble for a pool party or the hottest outfit to take you into the night, rocking out to your favorite songs feels (and looks) even better when your outfit speaks volumes, too.
With each outfit certified to make heads turn, Melissa Espinoza, Director of Style for the premier luxury online fashion retailer FWRD, has rounded up the best looks for girls and guys to take on W Hollywood’s WAKE UP CALL music festival in style.
On the WET deck
1. This Alix swimsuit is the ultimate head-turner.
2. A silk bandana is a pool gal’s prime style accessory.
3. Add fire to your look with a Vetements flame cap.
4. Prada sunglasses are perfect for the “I swear I’m not a celebrity” look.
5. Not your average slip-on sandals.
6. A hip bag is ideal for any day-drinking activity.
7. Cut-off shorts – great for extra flair.
FUEL YOUR WORKOUT
2. Can you carry the weight? This gym sack can.
3. Stay hydrated with this chic water bottle!
4. These textile Adidas will catch eyes as you sprint by.
5. This jacket looks and plays the part for those chilly morning workouts.
6. Don’t forget dry shampoo for that after-workout quick change.
EXPLORE THE CITY
1. L.A. is all about looking relaxed while serving the style. This Wildfox red knit is the perfect combo.
2. And underneath, a Wildfox stripe tank when the day warms up!
6. Pair with denim shorts for that real Cali vibe.
7. It wouldn’t be Hollywood without some sunglasses.