Tara Stiles is the founder of Strala, the revolutionary approach to being, moving and healing. Strala teaches yoga, tai chi, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, to help people release stress, let go of bad habits, and move easily through all kinds of challenge. Strala is practiced in more than 100 countries, and thousands of Guides are leading Strala classes daily around the globe.
Tara's Fuel Weekend Packing Guide
1. Outdoor Voices leggings for teaching yoga.
3. GREAT hat by Dutch artist Ceizer.
4. An Astronaut’s Guide to Living on Earth by Chris Hadfield.
5. Strala tank for my workouts!
6. The Healing Self by Deepak Chopra & Rudy Tanzi.
7. I’m trying out COOLA sunscreen from a friend’s recommendation.
Joe Holder is at the forefront of innovation in health and wellness and has been named one of the top 50 most influential people in the world of fitness and sport. Joe works with some of the top companies including Nike in addition to media, celebrities, and influencers. He founded “The Ocho System”, his health philosophy predicated upon promoting productivity through physical enhancement and overall wellness.
Joe's Fuel Fitness Packing Guide
1. Too many Nike sneakers. I need a look for every part of the trip!
2. Theragun. Don’t want to be sore. This helps loosen my muscles up.
3. Plant Protein. I don’t eat meat so gotta stay charged up in other ways.
4. Extra Chargers. Content is key. Don’t have a dead battery!
5. “Making Ideas Happen“
Ashley Guarrasi is a fitness professional with 10 years of experience and training specializing in body weight movements, strength conditioning, and boxing fitness training. She has worked with Equinox Corp, Rumble Boxing and is currently a Nike Master Trainer. Her specialty class is a high-intensity cardio based body weight boot camp and a full body boxing-inspired cardio class.
Ashley's Fuel Fitness Packing Guide
1. I bring my boxing gloves everywhere.
2. Nike Frees for runs by the beach.
3. Go Macro protein bars for an on-the-go snack.
4. Epicuren Aloe Cucumber face mist – it’s refreshing in the heat.
5. Sun Bum sunscreen spray. I’ll definitely need it for a tropical trip!
6. Pacifica Beauty makeup remover wipes. They smell amazing.
7. Mikoh swimsuits are my favorite for vacations!
Jason Wimberly is a Los Angeles-based celebrity personal trainer and Founder of THE WALL. Wimberly has over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and has taught classes across the country with top studios like Soulcycle and Equinox before creating THE WALL to focus on harnessing the power of community and making fitness more fabulous. In 2014, he created WIMBERLEAN, his signature movement focusing on creating long, lean bodies.
Jason's Fuel Fitness Packing Guide
1. YSL Waterproof Mascara keeps you flawless when walking past a hottie poolside.
2. All-white Adidas Alphabounces are perfect for sunny workouts!
3. My “Propel Hyped Up Workout” playlist launching next week!
4. RUSKIN‘s “cannabis collection” swimwear.
5. DITA aviators. Big enough to make a hangover look more glamorous.
6. Clarins Face Wrinkle Control Cream.