Hot off the press! Something cool is coming to the winter mecca of W Verbier. After a turned-up #DJetteSEARCH party at rooftop°42 in serene and pristine Geneva, a resident DJ has been queened – and we’ve got the mix to help celebrate.
Monaco’s native DJ Samantha Flores is all about finding something new and doing so with a love for both house and electronic music. Remixing the classics in a fresh new way, the young DJette mixes old school samples with new school beats. Check out Samantha’s favorite remixes – an eclectic combination of hypnotic sounds and extra-good vibes.
- New Gang – Steppin on my heat (FatouMata Remix)
- Boris Dlugosch, Purple Disco Machine – Set It Out
- Robin S, Chris Montana, Slava Dmitriev – Show me love
(Jeremy Bass Remix)
- Alex Adair – Make me feel better (Klingande)
- Alicia Keys – In Common (Black Coffee Remix)
- Nora En Pure & Sons of Maria – Uruguay (EDX Remix)
- Ruede Hagelstein – A Priori (Noir Remix)
- David Zowie – House Every Weekend (Mike Mago Remix)
- Michel Cleis & Klement Bonelli – Marvinello
- James Talk – The Beginning (Gorge Remix)
Learn about all the outstanding DJette finalists here and experience the chill in person at W Verbier where you can ski by day and après-ski at night, listening to DJ Samantha Flores’s extra cool remixes in person, inside the hotel.